Monday, October 12, 2009

Things that make me smile


Will's card to his Uncle Warren, 
although we'll never call him Warren again.
This is among my other favorites that I choose not to correct;
naver, naverhood, myselth
and noospaper.
Just hangin' on as long as I can



Rosy the Riveter?
No..... It's  Lucille Ball's apprentice.
Thanks to Nana and Papa, 
Emma is enthralled with her new DVD for her 12th b-day!



Any mother seeing her child with a gun in his hand 
rightfully freaks at some level (me, at all levels).
But look at that grin.
William could hardly talk after his "Daddy's" weekend at the cabin.
He was smiling that cheesy toothless grin, re-living his bb gun lessons from the weekend.
Looks like it was a real chore for the dads. 


Wow..... is about all I can say.



Emma receiving her  "peer mediator" certification.
Emma desperately wanted to go to a girl's school this year.
One of the reasons besides just being with only girls (her most important reason),
she/we wanted her to have some good chances at leadership kinds of things and not to get lost in the shuffle. She didn't get her wish, but
God has such a funny way of working things out!!!!


He really does......
drinking beer at most of our school events puts a smile on this mother's face!

3 comments:

sara said...

Thanks for the update! I love seeing your family in action. Hand out smooches from all of us.
You've inspired me to get something posted. Maybe tomorrow.

Jennifer said...

love this update too. I miss you and your family lots. Cool for Emma :)

ohlooksomethingshiny said...

What fun! I love the spelling; it makes my heart melt.

(Not only do we have the same cabinets, I think we also have the same granite at our house... WEIRD!)

Thansk for sharing... always enjoy the photos!

Smooches,
Rene